Research and development in rail transport
Find us on social media:
Our scientific research in rail transport in the field of:
- Research on the human and organizational factors in the context of safety management in rail transport.
- Research on the mechanisms of shaping the safety culture in rail transport.
- Research on the impact of the complexity of technical systems on the safety management processes in rail transport.
- Examination of technical compliance and safe integration assessment processes.
- Research on the effectiveness and efficiency of safety management systems used by railway undertakings and infrastructure managers.
- Research on the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance management systems applied by units responsible for the maintenance of railway vehicles.
- Reliability tests of complex technical systems in rail transport.
- Research on management processes and the impact of managers’ leadership on the improvement of railway traffic safety.
- Research on degradation processes in the operation of complex technical systems.
- Study of the influence of the architecture of technical systems on safe integration.
- Investigation of the causes of railway accidents from the point of view of the effectiveness and efficiency of safety management systems in rail transport.
- Research on the impact of legal regulations on the safety management processes in rail transport.
- Research on the causes and types of errors made by staff performing tasks critical to the safety of railway traffic.
- Technical and occupational risk research in the context of elimination of adverse events.
- Research of resistance of technical systems to disturbances causing critical situations for railway traffic safety.
- Study of the impact of digital transformation of railway companies on railway traffic safety.