Requirements of the Safety Management System in rail transport (SMS)
Out of stock
E-learning training available soon.
• Discussion of the safety management system documentation for carriers or infrastructure managers as high reliability organizations.
• Overview of the safety management system with particular emphasis on the performance of tasks critical to the safety of railway traffic by railway personnel.
• Discussion of the mechanisms of safe running of train journeys or safe running of rail traffic on the rail infrastructure from the perspective of rail traffic safety criteria.
• Discussion of railway traffic safety processes in terms of their monitoring and measurement.
• Overview of the safety management system, taking into account the principles of safe integration and technical compliance in rail transport.