Training using a train vehicle simulator
150,00 zł – 390,00 zł
Driving on a train simulator aims to:
- Developing behavior related to driving trains and shunting in situations critical for the safety of railway traffic.
- Developing the ability to drive train and maneuvering, taking into account psychophysical features adequate for rail transport.
- Developing the principles of safe driving and shunting in a dynamic technical system in terms of safety and reliability.
- Verification of the ability to react quickly in situations critical to the safety of railway traffic during train and shunting operations.
- Verification of the behavior of railway drivers in the situation of applying scenarios of unusual situations in the process of train and shunting operations.
- Evaluation of the driver’s reaction to critical situations for the safety of railway traffic (failures, device faults, running on the wrong track, driving on written orders, etc.)
1h, 2h, 3h